Awarded 95% and recommended in reghardware.com’ s App of the Week review!
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- double-tap or pinch-zoom (on Android 2.0 or higher) to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
- set up repeating events such as biweekly events or monthly events
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- home screen widgets (full version only)
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom.
For support, suggestions, or other discussion of the app, please use the Touch Calendar for Android User Group.
For recent changes, see the changelog.
Find out the differences between the full and free versions of Touch Calendar.
To install Touch Calendar search the market for “Touch Calendar”, go to the Android Market web site, or scan the QR code here: